Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spiritual Journey to Mind, Body & Soul

SPIRITUAL JOURNEY - HEAL & NOURISH YOUR MIND, BODY & SOUL

Hilton Head has much more to offer than, Golf, Tennis or a family vacation.  It can also be a sanctuary where you can build awareness with your inner spirit.  It is often overlooked to just take the time for peacefulness and what better way is to explore our true connection than to explore a journey within ourselves  in  a beautiful island oasis just steps away from the ocean.
I personally discovered meeting with a Chiropractor (Dr. Thomas Cole) here in Hilton Head, who had such a human, gentle guidance for healing me from a tragic accident I recently had.  I think this experience was a soulful journey for myself and thought I would share my own personal insight to a journey I am about to explore and I wanted to share some wonderful professionals in healing the mind, body and soul.  So if you are a local or tourist that is seeking a Chiropractor, he is located at 14 New Orleans Rd, Hilton Head and can be reached at (843) 842-7575. He also suggested that massage would compliment my healing process and he introduced me to a massage therapist that is conveniently located just a few steps away from his office and was voted "Best Massage for 2010".  If you want to go  on your next visit you can get a 60 Minute Massage for only $60.00 or a Signature Facial for $65.00.  Also, located on premise is a Nutritional Consultant that can offer you guidance for a healthier well being and will offer a free Nutritional Consultation.  You can also just walk up the stairs and be connected to a Yoga Studio that offers Herbal Consultations and Self Care Workshops.   The beauty of this studio is it is a 100% donation studio which means you pay what you can afford and typically most of all the Yoga Studio are not affordable to many different budgets.


artofyogahiltonhead.com

artofmassagehiltonhead.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment